At its meeting held on September 11, 2023, the Board of Directors of our Company made the following resolutions, among other matters:
- The capital increase amount of Ditaş Doğan Yedek Parça İmalat ve Teknik A.Ş. (Ditaş A.Ş.), which was the subject of the resolution on June 19, 2023, shall be determined as TRY 42,500,000 (100%) and that the paid-in capital of Ditaş A.Ş. shall increase from TRY 42,500,000 to TRY 85,000,000 in cash and without restricting rights to buy new shares,
- The prospectus dated June 19, 2023, which was already presented to the Capital Markets Board, shall be updated with audited financial reports pertaining to the last three years as well as the financial reports pertaining to the first half of 2023.
In accordance with this decision:
- Our Company shall exercise its pre-emptive rights in full.
- Our Company shall ensure that any remaining shares, after the sale of shares through the utilization of existing shareholders' pre-emptive rights, are purchased in accordance with the methods specified in the regulations.
- The advance capital payment of TRY 27,758,120 which was made by our Company without any maturity, in cash, to be netted off with the capital injection debt that should result from the abovementioned capital increase and to be utilized in Ditaş A.Ş's operations and any additional "advance capital payment" shall be utilized in this capital increase.