The following resolutions have been made at the Board of Directors Meeting of 06.01.2021, no. 2021/01:
- Considering that Ms İmre Barmanbek, a Board Member of our Company has resigned from her Board Membership, her resignation is accepted,
- Considering that Mr Agah Uğur, one of the Independent Board Members of our Company, will assume new duties at our Company, has resigned from all his duties with the titles of Independent Board Member, and Member of the Corporate Governance Committee and Early Risk Detection Committee, his resignation is accepted,
- Mr Agah Uğur, who is not a shareholder, is to be appointed as the Board Member in the seat vacated by Ms İmre Barmanbek, and to replace Ms İmre Barmanbek, to be presented for the approval of the shareholders in the first general assembly to convene as per Article 363 of the Turkish Commercial Code,
- The assessment conducted by the Corporate Governance Committee of our Company, and the report it has submitted to our Board of Directors have been reviewed, and our Board of Directors has resolved to appoint Mr Ali Aydın Pandır as the Independent Board Member, and Member of the Corporate Governance Committee and Early Risk Detection Committee to replace Mr Agah Uğur in compliance with the Corporate Governance Communique of the Capital Markets Board, to be presented for the approval of the partners in the first general assembly to convene as per Article 363 of the Turkish Commercial Code,
- Considering that changes have been made in the members of the Board of Directors of our Company, it has been resolved to elect Mr Agah Uğur as the Second Vice Chairman without any changes in his other duties and representation powers, and that Ms Hanzade Vasfiye Doğan Boyner continues her duties as the First Vice Chairwoman.
Having served at our Board of Directors as an independent board member for two years, Mr Agah Uğur will both play a more active role at our Board of Directors with his leadership and managerial experience for a long time, and will provide support for the senior management of the Doğan Group without assuming executive responsibilities, when required for the priority matters for the Doğan Group.